Monday, April 16, 2012

the TOOTH, the WHOLE TOOTH and nothing but the TOOTH!

As I am rapidly approaching the last couple weeks of dental school (ok, really I have to be back for summer semester), I have started to reflect on all the amazing things that have happened and all the things that I have learned (I'm not sure there is room for any more information, I may have to forget a few things haha) since I moved to Augusta.

What comes first to mind when I think of what I love most about dental school are the people that I am sharing all these wonderful experiences with and I am so thankful to have such a incredible group of people along for this ride with me.

Here are a few of the moments thus far...

when in doubt, wear white!

Give a Smile Wine Tasting

Big Girl Spring Break = Sun + Sleep


GDA Law Day

Oyster Roast and Harmonicas

Bowling Parties

The Cabinet Twins (aka my pseudo-everything)


Sailing Day

Football Season!


1 comment:

  1. Just so you know . . . You are one of my blessings. You are a joy to be around and I am glad that we get to spend the next 3 years with each other!

    ReplyDelete